View Single Post
Old 28th July 2011, 15:56

Bikidude is on a distinguished road

Mr Gordon Ainsley of Classic Replicas, this is Alan,again. well you have not responded to my post, which as you know was at your invitation. I understand that you have refused to accept my letters. I track them though the post office and unless 1st class delivery now takes 10 days it would appear that you have now instructed your staff not to sign for letters.
I have , obviously, carried on doing my research and it appears that you have indeed sold my car to someone else. I understand that you have removed the original chassis with its flat floor and replaced it with one that allows seat wells so that the average height driver can now see though the windscreen. Obviously you did not bear the cost of this , I did, as you have not returned my money. Preferring to tell people instead that A, I am abusive and you will not deal with an abusive person or B, I am in hospital and my family have requested that you sell my car.
As yet you have not told people (as far as I know) that I am in hospital suffering from tourettes and that is why you have declined to return my money,
but give it time.
When I was negotiating with you (lol) trying to keep the situation calm I did say that as you would not complete my car, probably, because you build replica cars and I wanted mine to be different. A difference you were willing to go along with until I had paid many thousands of pounds. I now note that you are using this phase to beat me with, but it is a very short stick as we all know you do not build replica cars but a copied Deon which was copied from a 206 and adapted.
Look forward to any response from you