View Single Post
Old 28th June 2020, 20:16

andysharrock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Towed View Post
...I could stay one step ahead if you slow down a bit. Perhaps your fishing trip will give me time to progress mine a bit further.

One thought on how yours is progressing. I noted that your headlight buckets foul the ends of the front 'crash bar'. On mine they're sitting well below the headlight openings, just above the front valance cooling vents. As I've set my body to put the wheels at the correct height in the arches, that might suggest that your body is going to be lower than it needs to be. I'm all for the slammed look, but you've got to get an engine in there somewhere.
thanks for the tip, they do foul by about 10mm just enough to hold the bucket out. slammed it is then lol. I will get some tiers on the wheels the body dose sit low but I was more thinking by the time its got 15" wheels on it will ride about the right height to the ground. wheels should clear as they are set in a bit more. only time will tell I will order some more cutting disc just in case I need to make some mods.