View Single Post
Old 21st July 2011, 12:23

Bikidude is on a distinguished road

Mr Gordon Ainsley of Classic Replicas, this is Alan, thank you for inviting me to put my side of our dealings onto this web site. Not really sure why you would want me to do this.
I have decided not to do this however.
I am sure that you have decided in your own mind that you can spin this story so that your breaking of our contract and you ending up with lots of my money and the unfinished Dino, which you refused to complete, is totally acceptable. I am also sure that you will explain that as I consulted with you at every step before buying equipment that it was my fault that it was either not suitable, or a number of years later, you finally stated, that you would not fit it.
I will also be interested in why you would not allow the car to be re-sold. I am convinced it was because you knew it would not pass the relevant certification.
I again will be interested in what has happened to this car. I have heard two different versions.
The first that you have re-sold the car and in addition to my money you now have a considerable extra amount from the next buyer as you have still not completed the car and therefore have not delivered it. So in this version you have sold the car twice and still retained the car and all the money.
The second version is that you have stripped the car of all parts which have been re-sold by you. I still end up without my money.
If there is a third version please let me know but I already suspect it ends up with you keeping my money and me not getting a working certified car. Please surprise me and also put an end to the speculation.
I trust that you are aware that even though the Dino has not been completed the car is effectively mine and I have not given you permission, either real or implied, to sell the car on my behalf.
You should have worked out by now that I am not Dino GT but bikidude so please feel free to apologise for all the abuse you poured down the phone at me.
Look forward to your response