View Single Post
Old 6th June 2009, 12:17

thecarbuilder246 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARED_NOMAK View Post
Hi,
If only people relised Deon DGT is not the same as the Karma, the Karma looks nothing like the DGT which was a more accurate Ferrari Dino Replica.

Andrew if you are still looking for a build manual I have the build manual that covers the DGT. Mirabeau and Scoperto. I also have a parts source list.

I currently have one of the Unfinished Deon Mirabeau and previously owned the only Deon Mirabeau with the 2.9 Cosworth V6 in it which I bought from the Isle of Wight. I sold this to a guy from Falkirk in Scotland.

I used to know a guy called Rob who originally worked for Deon many years ago and I sourced a number of parts from him but don't know if I still have his number.

If you want to speak to me about build manuals etc, send me an e-mail at ross (at symbol) a-dicarlo.fsnet.co.uk, doing it this way so I don't get so much spam. Also put the title as DEON KIT CARS in capital so I notice it.

I can supply you a fair bit of history on Deon and their cars.

Ross
hi ross.
I remember this car from my many visits to kit car shows from 1996 to 1999.The first owner builder was a David Javan and it was hughly popular.I got to know him really well.Infact this car led to me putting the 2.9 24v cosworth engine in mine.If I remember correctly the air intake was in the boot? Was it still dark metallic red?
ian