Thread: Deon 246
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2011, 15:49

dino_gt is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone;

I´m glad to see that some other people are "arising" on this forum, giving more credit to the words I posted here some time ago. I wrote a large message talking about my experience with classic replicas which was erased due to legal matters, no problem about that.

I received many PM´s and i met other people who have had bad experience with classic replicas and Gordon Ainsby, even worse than mine. M.R. Gordon Ainsby himself posted here some time ago, very convinced, that "he had nothing to hide" to what I responded if he was sure of what he was saying and if he wanted that all his unhappy customers came over and explain the situation better. Of course, there was no reply for that.

Yes, the "cycle" is exactly like that. We, who have suffered it, know that it is exactly what happened. My cycle was 1 complete year, trying to get my kit.

I´m not glad that there are more people suffering from what this person is doing but, at least, now there´s more information so that people can see what´s going on.

I´m also glad that some other customer have been lucky enough to be happy with his dealings with Gordon Ainsby, although I honestly don´t think there are many.

Even in this case, the ones who have been taken our hard earned by this guy are enough important to be able to stop this guy from continue doing what he´s doing.

I invite Mr. Gordon to join all his "bad customers" and have a chat. Maybe he can teach us all how to run a business properly.

cheers.

Dino_GT

Last edited by JG; 24th February 2012 at 18:27.. Reason: getting personal