View Single Post
Old 17th November 2017, 13:54

JoeB is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys!!

I won't be painting the car myself, I am sending it out to get done at a body shop once the majority of the work has been done.

The M4 exhaust was just a great deal at the time to be honest! I bought it on eBay for about 30 pounds as it was damaged! I have been coming up with a circuit design recently that will allow the bypass valves in the exhaust to open when you hit full throttle then return to normal after a set time period. Plus I will be able to use them in manual with a switch when the situation requires.

The car will be finished in a range rover colour called Carpathian Grey. Its a gun metal type colour and should hopefully be finished soon.

WCA I thought the garage was a bit messy at the moment actually! haha!

I think when I bought the kit from Nubodi about two years ago, Richard said that my kit was the 6th one produced. Number 6 or 7 will do! I like that the Z300S has very limited numbers!

Some of you guys may have noticed in some previous photos that I had stuck the three grills on the front wings. I did this to gauge whether or not I liked the look of them there. After a while I decided I did like them but they needed to be correctly sunk in to the bodywork.

From this...

To this...

Some work has also taken place on the interior of the car...

Steering wheel in!

Interior switches have been rewired and converted to something a bit more suitable with some extra leds. Plus a conversion of the gear stick and surround to a H gate design.

The switches will have some vinyl stickers applied eventually to show what does what.

Plus some new seats!

The interior is set to have more changes yet as I've had a delivery from tribute automotive. One of their new 250 SWB dash boards has arrived and I have been making a few changes to it to better suit the needs of my car. I will post another update of the dashboard build soon.

One question I do have, which is more directed at WCA and IanA is how have you guys went about latching the boot lid on the car? Are you still using the Z3 latch with the solenoid to 'pop' the boot lid?