View Single Post
Old 12th June 2011, 16:10

thecarbuilder246 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojangles View Post
Dino-gt

Very interested in knowing a bit more as was considering buying a classic replicas dino until recently when i heard a few negitive things regarding their product. Not had any specifics as yet though, lots of rumors and after some digging a few things are starting to come to light which have raised my eyebrows. Any light you can shed of your misfortune would help a great deal.

Have heard that the classic replicas moulds were taken from an old Deon DGT despite them saying they were taken from an original Ferrari 246 GT.
True. their moulds was taken from a deon customers car that they finished in return for being allowed to take moulds from(the car being a dgt fitted with a 2.9 ford v6 to be exact) A guy called marcus king manufactured the moulds in the original shed ( the same industrial site too) deon made their shells!! I know because I was there. he also traded for a while a "low rider sports cars" and adverts were place selling his wears in roy kelly's italian exotica owners club magazine.