Thread: DVLA Question
View Single Post
Old 31st October 2019, 12:54
keith keith is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 69
keith is on a distinguished road

I think if you alter the chassis and do not fit back as original then you would need an IVA test but you might be able to get an age related plate but it might have to go on a Q plate.
Reply With Quote