View Single Post
Old 26th May 2006, 04:12

fastco is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Down load'n... thanks mate!

Hello sounds easy... i'll do that soon as were done flog'n the beast & squeeze every last drop of BHP & torque out of her on the dyno.
Bets are on in my camp she pegs 500+BHP & torque in the 470 ft lbs range..
We pulled a few econo tricks out'a our bag of tricks on this one .. but as i stated before no high dosh parts or super tricky machine work here it's pretty well straight up out the box goodies. And some off name brand parts.. sorry Mr Edelbrock there are no Ed parts in this engine.. don't get me wrong mates Ed makes A-1 quality parts & we use his heads & intakes & carbs on many of our builds.
This after all was a tight budget build with a target of 500+BHP so we put our money were we figured we would get the biggest bang for our dollar /
pound.
The overall idea was to build a 500+BHP engine that runs on pump gas 94 ron
and idles in the 800/900 RPM range & is as happy cruise'n the streets & the M
highyway system ......had a blast cruise'n the M's last year..great fun .. darn speed camera's took some fun out of it..oh well beats a 6.5ft tall 250lbs very mean Super Tropper pull'n you over & give'n you the third degree & take'n you off in hand cuffs to kangeroo court deep in the south to pay a very stiff fine ( cash or visa only) @ 2:00am let me assure you that is not fun.

Anyhow thanks for the advise on the download.. fingers cross.. keep you posted M8's
Cheers! Dr,Dee