View Single Post
Old 15th May 2016, 19:52

306craig is on a distinguished road

I got the rear lights all wired in on Thursday night (see pic 42) and got the rear arch vents cut out (see 39) and shaped and smoothed (see 40). After taking advice on my filling I got some chopped fibre filler on the rear arches, still a bit rough and ready but the shape is starting to come together (see 36).

Well after hoping to get a lot done this weekend, I didn't get that much done. We had a bbq on Friday evening that turned into a bit of a wild one! We finally got to bed at 5 in the morning, so when I did finally get up on Saturday I was WAY too hungover to work on the car.

Today saw me getting a bit done, I put the seat belts back in and the trim around the seat belt mounts and seal around the rear of the door - I wanted to see how the door / window seal is going to join together. Then I realised I hadn't made or fitted the plate for the join between the roof and windscreen frame at the top of the A pillar. So I got a template made out of cardboard, and then got 2 plates made up. Just need to get them fitted now. I had a bit of a play about with the front too, and I think it is really starting to come together (44).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 42.jpg (93.6 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg 39.jpg (90.5 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 40.jpg (87.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg 36.jpg (98.4 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 44.jpg (96.3 KB, 67 views)