Thread: Tribute tribute
View Single Post
Old 5th July 2017, 20:50

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldClassAccident View Post
I would try the 'turn in person with a wad of cash' technique. I don't know specifically about Dan or Tribute but it can be quite effective at removing delays and smoothing progress

Seconded ....The expense and aggro of creating a one -off is far greater than the cost of persuading Old No. 7 to step the project up a notch ..

Knowing how cashflow and incentives work in the world of the small car creators ...if you put some money on the table , equivalent in reality to probably what you need to layout to get started on your own build ....then I am fairly confident they would continue the development of the 275 Convertible ...

If your opening post on this thread was a cry for some action and you genuinely feel the only way you can get your goal , is to do it yourself ...I'd ask them how much deposit gets them motivated again ...seriously ...its going to be cheaper , faster and better in the long run than the balls ache process of building a one-off ......Regularly asking when is it going to happen won't achieve anything ...a deposit will ...