View Single Post
Old 25th February 2011, 21:21

simmos is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=thecarbuilder246;20883]
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmos View Post
To be honest there is a little truth to their story.The original jhclassic's dino was said to have been moulded from a real dino.Infact the dino (a 206 to be exact) was said belonged to jon hurst himself and it all came about because his car needed a restoration,and being on the ball with prices for real dinos sky high saw an oppotunty to market replicas.
So infact cr's is moulded from a molding taken from mould taken from the real thing!! If you get my drift? But it's a 206 dino. Ian
Yes i am aware that the origin of the JH and then CR moulds were from the Dino body shell that was put on a Lotus Europa chassis, but CR have always claimed their moulds have nothing to do with JH classics and were new first generation moulds taken off an original Ferrari Dino they owned, yet the quality of the body shells that come from their moulds will indicate that they are 2nd, 3rd or maybe even 4th generation.

I found a lot of bullsh!t and half truths about both the JH Classic and CR Dino's and from the people who make them.