View Single Post
Old 20th March 2011, 11:29

thecarbuilder246 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibreglass View Post
I am new to posting on this forum but have followed it for several years. One or two of you may well know of me already as I have been producing 246 replica bodies and chassis for several years. However they are mainly used for original car restoration or race car projects. I have moulds for both the GT and GTS and these were 100% taken from original 246 Dinos. I know the full history of these moulds including the person who originally produced them. I also have the chassis jigs all taken off original cars. I do not know the history of any other replicas produced by other companies and cannot comment on their accuracy but as far as I and my customoers are aware these are the only perfect moulds and jigs. I was having a clearout last year which is why I had one of my bodyshells listed on ebay under the Berkeleycars user name as spotted by one of the contributors to this site. I do not advertise the Dino parts at the moment as I am in the middle of moving but if anyone would like to see a picture of the bare bodyshells there is one on my website. Well this was just a quick introduction and if in the future anyone needs any panels etc then please get in touch, although I cannot say if they will fit any of the replicas mentioned on this site. Thanks Mark
hi mark
what is your web address please?
ian