View Single Post
Old 5th August 2011, 00:47

Inspace is on a distinguished road

This is interesting to say the least Bikidude (Alan).
When I first met Gordon at the Classic replicas workshop he told me that the previous owner of the car had become very ill after going into hospital and that his family had requested Gordon sell the car on to recover his financial input. Due to the nature of this tale one tends not to inquire further for verification from the previous owner. The story was told again in front of my partner when there to pick me up. If anyone goes to Classic Replicas and is offered a part built car beware at the moment its mine and before that it seems to have been Alan's.
Well if this is true then [comment edited out]

Please do not make legal assumptions on this forum no matter how right you think you are. It would appear to me that this has gone beyond this forum and you both need to be taking formal steps to reach a conclusion with Classic Replicas. I would appreciate it if you kept the legal dealings/opinions off of Madabout. What was meant as a forum for builders to get together and share experiences of Dino Replica ownership is turning into a minefield and I'm very very close to shutting this section down as things are getting way too personal.

John

Last edited by JG; 5th August 2011 at 01:34..