Thread: Iva
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2017, 14:14
mcramsay mcramsay is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 130
mcramsay is on a distinguished road

You will need a few pictures of the build, from chassis to fully built to register the car, along with receipts for major parts used, unless you are going for a Q plate, you will also need proof of engine age.

I had my IVA prep & test done by marlin and cannot recommend them any higher. Without a doubt I would use them again to get my car through IVA, dropped it off to them and picked it up a few weeks later all tested. Not expensive either. Def worth exploring if you just want to drive the car and not worry about jumping through hoops to get a pass
Reply With Quote