View Single Post
Old 5th July 2017, 17:24

Car photographer is on a distinguished road

However!!!

I'm still having issues with the wheelarches - I took the car to the Lichfield ' cars in the park' show last sunday - and it got alot of positive interest which was good.

what was bad was that I noticed another crack in a weld on the wheelarch support brackets .... I really hoped we had solved this issue, but, alas, no.

so next week I have the car booked into my mechanic friend again to try and maybe look at attaching the arches to the body / chassis - rather than to the wheels as they are now.

it's going to raise the arches higher and will look quite different, but I don't see any other way of getting around this issue.
I'm starting to wonder if any of the other Fiorano owners in the past had any of these issues - and if so, maybe that's why they are no longer Fiorano owners!!

I truly believe that this is a beautiful looking car - and peoples reactions at shows have confirmed that to me .... however I can imagine alot of people who built these in the past possibly having issues like this along the way and so deciding to take the easy option and sell up instead of resolving the issues.

... I wonder?

Last edited by Car photographer; 5th July 2017 at 17:28..