Thread: Copyright Issue
View Single Post
Old 17th April 2007, 23:59
Kit Car Dreamer

DeeJayHarry is on a distinguished road

I checked the other websites quoted, and Ktim or Paul have no issues with CKC. I, personally, would be chuffed if my words were thought to be of such value to pass on to others. Isn’t that why we post up??

There is always the PM message service that avoids the public domain.

I am aware that there has been a little “local difficulty” regarding the Mags. And, really, "Ain't bovvered?""does my face look bovvered?"
Will I get sued by the telly? Look! Bovvered? Bovvered I am not

We did something with Ian and Adam to help launch the revamped CKC and found them to be thoroughly professional, totally dedicated to the kit car scene and for all you car nuts out there.

I also acquired a copy of the Cobra magazine by default (It was left on our stand) Why the vitriol?
If it was yours Ferg? I will gladly return it.

Kit Cars are mainly (expensive) hobbies for us lesser mortals, and as such, should be fun, a bit of a crack, a laugh and good way of meeting other people with petrol in their veins.

The species (Anulus Retentum) do have a presence, which is unfortunate, but best ignored in favour of all the bruised knuckles and cut fingers that created the examples on show at Detling!

Best fun I’ve had wiv me trousers on and a spanner in me hand, was changing a Beetle starter motor at 5pm on Sat with the Ferrari 355 team urging me on. Then going down the pub

DeejayHarry