View Single Post
Old 1st April 2022, 19:01

andrewhush is on a distinguished road

Thanks for that tip! I tried three times to finish typing but couldn't get it to work. I wondered if I had hit some limit with all the pics. What I was going to say was-

1500 pounds. The item will include the g46 body as amended by me to suit a more rearward driving position (like the formosa kit that has appeared since the g46), a galvanised scimitar se5a rolling chassis with logbook. The wishbones and watts linkage have been rebushed, wheel bearings, discs, pads, rear shoes, brake cylinders were fitted new in 2012 and the calipers rebuilt. The steering column is a combination of a herald wheel and column with an extension that joins onto the scimitar lower column via a uj. Also included are various mg midget bits, hood frame, old hood for a pattern, windscreen, old doors providing windows, quarterlights and winding mechanisms. The body has ply bulkhead, floors and rear wheel arches bonded in and I have kept the scimitar front arches to be bonded onto the bonnet, to give an arrangement like a triumph herald. Anyone reading this that has any questions, please pm me.

Last edited by andrewhush; 1st April 2022 at 19:03.. Reason: Missed a bit