View Single Post
Old 27th December 2015, 08:33

smash is on a distinguished road

Bloody hell why is everyone getting so out of shape?!

All I can see is a "before" and "after" post that shows a specific problem area they had to deal with in order to get the best fit and finish for the customer. There wasn't any finger pointing - it was just "look what we managed to achieve from this to that".

This is good for the customer - what a great looking car! It's good for Nubodi - great demonstration of skills and finishing AND it's good for Tribute because not only does it show their SWB vision off in a stunning way to the whole world (what an advert) but it ALSO reinforces exactly why they chose Nubodi to be their official build agent in the first place. Win, win, win.

It only went a bit wonky with the accusation that maybe the door had been left partially open to make the before pic look more challenging.

If I'm going to invest thousands with someone I need to be able to trust them. Honesty which goes hand in hand with expectation management are essential for my satisfaction. I wanted internal boot hinges - no problem, Chris gave me a price, all agreed great! Kit production was bang on time - great! Now working through the finish details with Nubodi and the challenge of gloss black paint -great!