View Single Post
Old 9th February 2014, 18:59

Inspace is on a distinguished road
Default Unfinished Dino Kit anyone interested?

I have decided to give up on the Classic Replica Dino I took from the company instead of the finished car promised. I have had to admit here is just to much work for me with my other commitments.
I recently took the 3 L V6 engine out to make the car more manageable.
so there is a body (now in 2 parts)
doors
engine boot lid (1 piece)
Chassis
Engine
Front Screen (told this is a Dino screen by the company)
2 petrol tanks
front hubs ( not fitted)
pedal box
steering rack
steering column
wiring loom
Brake lines in but no master cylinder.

Take it that everything else is missing so there is a lot of work required.

I will probably put it on ebay if no one here is interested. I just thought I would ask you guys first.

What you will need in my opinion to get this car finished.
*Realistically 10-15 k after buying from me in parts and to get work completed depending on your skills
*Good mechanical knowledge and preferably experience of building kit cars.
*space to store & patients.

After having a dreadful experience with the company who built these cars (Classic Replicas) and only being able to find one owner (globally) who have one on the road after an extensive search. I really wanted to turn this round and despite all this put this car on the road but it is not realistic for me now due to other commitments . It is possible but every thing would have to start from the beginning again. The car cost me over 10k and I know I was ripped off so would not expect this for the car, all I would like is some return so it isn't quite such a painful experience. I've been told that by a couple of respected professionals who I have had look over the car that 3k would be a realistic value so anything over that would be a bonus. You would have to pick it all up on a trailer or in a large van and I offer no guarantee's about the car at all.
I would be happy to stay in touch and help out with all the information and contacts I have made that may help complete the car. Unlike Classic Replicas I do have a conscience and have no intention of lying to anyone. You can check out my other posts on this site to find out more of this cars history. Photo's & video's of the car are available. I do want it gone soon though.
Available from eBay