View Single Post
Old 8th May 2017, 07:52
Mister Towed's Avatar
Mister Towed Mister Towed is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,222
Mister Towed is on a distinguished road

You could also try for an 'age related' registration if you can prove you've used at least two major components from an old car, such as your Pinto engine and gearbox -

This is the route that allows some of the very expensive Jaguar C and D Type replicas to run with a period registration.

You don't need to know the reg from the car that gave up it's engine, you'll just get a new, unique registration from the year the engine was built.

Good luck.
Reply With Quote