View Single Post
Old 20th April 2012, 20:10

chap68 is on a distinguished road

chap68, hi gary i remember you telling me about him the other day when we were chatting about me becomming a agent what a tosser!! hope this doesnt put any dout in your mind about me? thats so low and as you helped him and nobody can nock you for your helpfullness as you are a top bloke and all will agree with me bud!! i had the same happen to me had a local chap who did mobile dent repairs come and see me last year looking for a job as i was looking for another body showed him my full operation and some inside details and 3 months later he opened a body shop up the rd from me well youve met me aint the biggest but oh shit!! the look of fear coz i took his side door off the hinges and and pinned him to the wall and where i told him i was going to stick his new shinny pro gti spray gun!!!!!!!! he aint a prob coz he been spraying a couple of yrs and i have 30yrs exsperience he soon looked a twat and does very little now turd!! so mate the true genuine ones and worth while ones will be right behind you!! keep up the good work ps hows my new cordite?!!!!!!! Andy.