View Single Post
Old 29th May 2013, 12:36
Enthusiast

eaa53 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy 5exi For Sale

Okay the project is complete I have had some fun now reality must prevail and the car needs to be sold.

A PM and a request will provide more detail, it's not advertised anywhere yet so this is the possibility for readers of this forum to jump the gun on the wider kit car populous if you want.

I have only just worked up the courage to post this thread but real time adds will appear soon.

The essence of the sale will be....

"The car is shown with a set of Lotus Rimstock 8-spoke wheels fitted to sell but any offer below the asking price will mean the wheels must be exchanged for standard 15” Rover wheels.

There are a small number of minor mechanical cosmetic additions that could be added to customise the car to the new owners requirements. It drives and operates as designed and performed extremely well on the road.

I need more the space and less car's so the kit car must go. I have an extensive library of build photographs and a book of technical solutions installed as part of the build of the car. I can also provide a inventory and most of the receipts for the new components fitted for the build.

This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of a new completed build with test miles on the clock and a fraction of the build cost price. "

Regards

JohnC