View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2016, 09:07
Enthusiast

Nubodi Automotive is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster View Post
I guess you mean "you don't know any kit manufacturer that does"?
Nobodi is not a manufacturer he is a build agent.

Any preferential deal that he gets he is not passing on to the customer, he is in business .

So I guess your advice is to chat to paint shops close to Reading or just ask for the car to be painted to your budget.

It doesn't make sense to go to a build agent to get your car put into a paint shop.
Just for your information, although its really none of your business, I funded the paintshop 20 years ago. I had a car painted by an apprentice at a body shop, I saw his potential, good painters are born not created. I put up the money and he now works for me, he does his own crash work when he can but he I keep him very busy. You can call every paintshop in the country if you like as he does not advertise, and would not take on anyone trying to go through the back door. You may find this hard to believe but what he charges me I put £100 on top to cover collection and delivery. We make our money on the build and preparation. That's why we can do these jobs for under £3000 and no one else can to this standard. For anyone on this forum that has not seen our work, here's some examples