View Single Post
Old 4th December 2018, 16:35

Barber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguartvr View Post
If you look at some of the interiors on the finished DNA cars you will notice a few light tan interiors that look very good. They have all kept a black strip at the top of the doors and all of the dashboards are black. Yours would look good with the beige interior and black accents. You could start now as it will be much easier to do before you bond the roof on.

Again on the DNA site there is a white 250 with a gorgeous red interior, unfortunately having a pale blue car with a dark blue roof it won't work for me so it will be boring black or maybe navy blue.
I have a set of MGB seats to go in and should have some interior trim panels coming from Classic Conversions in Basingstoke. Should be ready by the end of the week, I already have one of Chris's dashboards so just need to find the money for a set of instruments, that's the tricky bit.
That is an interesting idea, I will look into it, and it also reduces the risk of different shades of beige in the trim. I plan to change the steering wheel for something a tad smaller, and the chances are it would be black, so that works out too.