View Single Post
Old 26th April 2019, 06:13

Paul L is on a distinguished road

A Belated Happy Easter
Despite the absolutely glorious weather over the weekend, I only managed a single hour in the car.

The fact this drive involved a visit to B&Q should provide a small clue as to why I didn't have any spare time.

Yes, there has been some significant scope creep to my Spring Cleaning over the last few weeks.

But I'll cover that another day, as it reminds me why I am not driving the car more.

Instead, this post will celebrate the fact that even a short journey brings a smile to my face.

Whilst I am not really part of the Selfie generation, I did pull over and park to take this one.

Which shows just a light jumper required for an early morning drive in April.

By the time I was finished in B&Q, I was able to drive home in just a T-shirt.

I also jumped out of the car to take a couple of photos while I was at it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In other car related news…

At least my Spring cleaning uncovered my guides to the what is behind the cockpit wall panelling.

Which I will use when I finally get around to adding aluminium sheet to the cockpit walls.

Not sure if a tax disc holder is much use to anyone these days.

But this would be free to a good home if it was.

Also, before I try my luck on Ebay, does anyone need a 1 inch lowering block and 6 x 5" studs?
( You only need 4 for a Spitfire 1500, but may need 6 for Heralds/other Spitfires. )

These were only used for a few hundred miles and are currently priced at Rimmer Bros for over £70.

So make me a decent offer and save a few quid.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At some point I'll cover the following:
- Old shed
- New shed
- Summerhouse
- Daughter's bedrooms x 2
- Mum's loft
- Garden furniture
- Garden fence panels
- Etc, etc.

But until then, take care, Paul.