View Single Post
Old 1st May 2015, 21:29

Rene is on a distinguished road

Now champs i will inform you in my knowlage and view.
At first,if i take over a biz, then i should manage to continue with the needed service. This biz is not limited to sell and to aviod any afterwork. I had not any pedal issue, it was a clear simple aggreed refurnishmentjob of the chassis with mike and simply now cancelled with a very questionary argumentation why?
If mike was pist off following a other order,thats has nothing to do with my car or with me...
General i see the Items which i have discriped allready without any answer from mike. Mike I am mechanical engineer and familiar with oldtimer and exotic cars since 40 years and spend my lifetime in sales and marketing within the automotive industry....
If here is no further improvement in moulded parts quality and concept in more further development in chassis,suspension,engine and drivetrain. Then the sammio is sticking at a nice looking car status with more less low performance and rearly not more...without a further development in driving performance,ergonomic,safety, and emission in comparsion to other kitcardesign and -bilder....That means longerterm dead...with a worse marketvalue below materialcosts....
Look in the prices what in the your market is effective achieved.