View Single Post
Old 15th June 2019, 00:05
landmannnn landmannnn is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Coventry and the Limousin
Posts: 549
landmannnn is on a distinguished road

You will need either an aftermarket ECU or a piggy back ECU. Then you need to get a tuner with a rolling road to set it up.
Megasquirt is an option, although there are better ECUs nowadays, and your rolling road tuner knows how to use the ECU you choose.
Reply With Quote