View Single Post
Old 19th June 2017, 06:02

Paul L is on a distinguished road

Kidge – Thanks for adding more photos and some detail on the background of your build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egdik View Post
… It has been a few years since I first met Chris in his roadside garage workshop and I embarked on something more complex than I anticipated, but the 275GTB has long been, in my view, the culmination of Farina's most beautiful car [Ferrari]. The last of the curvaceous panels before the wedges of the 70s.

…It has been an expensive project in terms of time, effort and money, but only time will tell if it has been as worthwhile as I believe.
I would say that you have ended up with a unique car that captures the look and feel of the original.

So I think time will confirm that it was well worth the effort.

After all, I spent over 4 years trying to get my car on the road and it will never look like a multi million pound Ferrari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egdik View Post
…The boot lid was my attempt to fibre fill, hi build, flat and rattle can spray . . . probably leave it to the professionals in future…
I think you will be amazed at the finish a professional painter like Jeff H could achieve.

So I look forward to seeing it in all its glory sometime in the future.

Good luck, Paul.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky@LeMans View Post
I need to contact Chris or Richard for an update on the convertible project .
Lucky – My understanding is that it is Dan @ Old No.7 who will be making/selling the convertible.

Also best wishes for your wife’s recovery (based on your Le Mans thread ‘next door’).