View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2017, 08:06

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Good idea Chris , you almost don't need to attend in many ways , the kits are doing well without any major advertising or show attendence , which speaks volumes for the popularity of the product .
If you don't attend though , in my experience , the ''they have gone bust'' rumours tend to fly about , so being present on a low key level , is a good idea ..
Your kits will be well represented by your build agent and his enthusiasm for his adopted product will keep the general public and interested parties entertained enough for you to secure some sales , I am sure ...

I , however , will hopefully not be having a quiet , relaxed Stoneleigh ...its an important show for me to analyze feedback and reaction to the new bodyshell ....It's not a major event for securing sales , the show has faded somewhat in recent years and my experience of other shows in the past has been that you rarely get your expenses covered with orders and always come home deflated ...but its something you have to do if you are actively trading and want potential customers to view the products in a relevant setting ...