Enthusiast

micky1mo is on a distinguished road

Paul L, your nearly right.
Rene, your so very wrong.
Mr Towed, every thing is still safe.
Viatron, thanks for your input,
Oxford, It's still the same MIKE,
Garyh, Your so right.

Well that answer most of the comment on this listing.

Do to the amount of stress, effort and time spent sorting out RIBBLEs cock-ups, I and my work colleague now refuse to work on any thing RIBBLE.
That includes any car part or cars originating from RIBBLE HQ.
So any thing that's broken, missing, not received or just plain awful don't call and moan at me!!!

I have tried to help people but enough is enough I have replace missing parts and re-built top frames all at cost but not any more.

The final straw came when we recently rebuilt a car who's top frame collapsed nearly killed the driver!! Fortunately he was shaken but unhurt. Only after he watched me take a lump hammer to the top frame (to make sure it was welded properly) was he confident to drive the car again. His family where the real problem they wanted the car scraped and take Andy to court!!!
It was two days work for very little money but I do now have one very very happy SAMMIO customer!!!!

So now I have to just say SORRY, IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM ANY MORE

Unfortunately Rene car (274) falls into that category. The fact that Andy built the car with-out cleaning, painting, replacing the out riggers or repairing the holes in the chassis is not down to me.
I know I can charge for this work but having worked on other RIBBLE projects I know what I am in for if I take this work on!! Again it's not just a case a simple repair it will need carful work. Andy's liberal use of expanding foam creates a real fire hazard, to name but one problem.
Again all leading to more time, effort and unwanted stress!!!

I did PM Rene to say sorry and explain but it seam to have been misread .

Although SAMMIO is alive and kicking it is still a little unsettled.
In light of this thread I will put together a formal letter and explain to all what's happened and what's happening.

Right now I have a Sammio Scimitar SS Spyder conversion due out on the 3rd June, a Tribute 27 roadster due out on the 7th May, and the SAMMIO Spyder BMW due out on the 25th May, yes I want to take it to Castle Combe!!!.
BUSY BUSY BUSY

On a better note SAMMIO in now a trade mark in it's own right!!