View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2013, 19:04

GazDavies is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambogenie View Post
A YEAR!!!!!
They say on there website the build can be done in just 10 weeks!! Did you have something non standard? done to yours? How much is your complete build costing by the way?
Its never going to happen in 10 weeks, not a chance! My car is now fitted up and painted but even working on it full time, I dont think that it could be finished to a good standard in 10 weeks. If you are looking at buying one I would say either buy a kit and make sure that you have ALL of the parts before you pay or if you are looking to get them to build one allow 4 times longer than they tell you that it will take. The only thing that I asked for that was slightly different to standard is a toyota V6 engine but that doesnt take any longer then dropping the MR2 engine back in.

From what I have seen, the finished article is amazing. Not sure that I would pay the £30-45k that they sell for when finished but ive yet to see a better kit.

Extreme were charging £19-20k for a turn key build when I ordered, not sure if its still the same price though.