View Single Post
Old 1st November 2016, 18:25

lancelot link is on a distinguished road
Default New project - formosa spyder

Taking into account what I am starting with and , obviously , not wanting to post this on the S*mmio site ...I thought it would be ok to start the thread here and update it as and when I can get stuff done ....If admin want to move it to General chat or Tribute object ...thats cool .....

I took delivery of my starting point this morning ...A 2/3 section of a Miglia Speedster with single door skins , no bonnet , no dash and no headrest and a Cordite bulkhead section.

I'm going to glass the doorskins in place to re-cut door apertures once the rear wings have been modified and made symmetrical , correcting the cockpit and door length issues as well ....the body is going to be widened slightly and rear wings plumped up a bit in the process .. Headrest will be added after and a separate bootlid ....

Bulkhead will be a permanent fixture and a flip front created from a re-vamped Z300 bonnet with altered grille aperture and modified to flip like a D type leaving the lower rear section of the front wing in place ...portholes will be removed and a vent put in their place ...

Last edited by lancelot link; 1st November 2016 at 18:29..
Available from eBay