View Single Post
Old 7th September 2013, 13:38

Mister Towed is on a distinguished road

Sounds like it's a good job I've no intention of taking mine racing if the MSA doesn't allow roundels on the road. Killjoys

I reckon my car could be pretty competitive on the track though, the handling is excellent, even with the weight of the six pot out front, and it pulls like a train from low revs in any gear. The Vitesse motor has plenty enough power and torque to make it quite exhilarating.

Paul, these cars do draw a crowd. I parked mine in my local leisure centre car park while I used the gym during the week. It's attached to the High School and I could see it from the cross trainer I was using. At lunchtime, crowds of sixth formers started gathering and taking photos of themselves with it on their i-phones. I guess it's all over face-crowd on the interweb by now.

It also gets lots of positive comments from people when I'm out and about in it, ranging from old gents to young dudes, everyone seems to love it! Gary J really did get the styling right with this one.

Oh, and mention of Gary isn't an invitation to start a slag-fest about his business skills or lack thereof. Please.