View Single Post
Old 27th July 2009, 11:43
Enthusiast

SDMC001 is on a distinguished road

Adam

Some of us myself included have used a setup that Big Rich one of the other 5EXI owners have used, and I must say it was a great improvement to the rear setup and considerably cheaper that the Marlin option.

Addionally to Riches setup, I had new rear tie bar bolts made up in a taper format so to allow a direct replavement for the track rod end tie bar, and also spacers to allow the new tie bar to run paralel from the hub to the chasis, all in cost me around £200.

I had a long chat to Track developments who have done work on several of the owners cars to rectify the rear end issue, and when I spoke of what I had done, it was a similar fix they had used on another car.

TD are considering a retro fit new setup and would welcome a builder to be the first to try, I have considered it, but at the moment I am due to have my car setup by a local company who setup suspensions, and looking at the car feel they can make improvements. If there settings do not prove up to scratch I will be going back to TD.

http://www.madabout-kitcars.com/foru...ead.php?t=1926