View Single Post
Old 18th February 2012, 06:34

Inspace is on a distinguished road

Hopefully you can all see these pic's
The shell,Chassis & Engine & Bonus shots were all sent to me after many requests (I really like the bonus shot!!). At this point I was being told the car would still be ready on time they were sent in May and I was meant to drive away in end May/June. When I saw them I couldn't believe it. The car had already been set back from April which was the original pick up date. The reason for the first delay was that Gordon decided without consulting me to completely change the chassis for free??
Why would anyone do that. I went along with it because frankly I had no choice.
Sadly the last one is of the car a week or so ago and this is where it has sat for some time although I owe no money, have paid 10k, this is the price I pay for dealing with Classic Replicas. So again BEWARE.
I would like to just point out when I first visited the workshop in February 2011 I saw this car (basically) part built. Gordon told me it just needed spraying and cosmetics to finish. Made it sound like he made them in his sleep. Should I say in his DREAMS.
The car was never sprayed and when I visited with the true owner late last year and Gordon kindly took it off the container to see if it were possible to identify the car, it still wasn't sprayed. The previous owner had paid for a respray to be done.
I wish I had taken a Pic when I first saw the car but at that time I didn't see the need.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shell-25may11-001.jpg (23.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg bonus-shot-25may11-014-1.jpg (91.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Chassis-&-engine-25may11-008.jpg (43.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg dino-crop.jpg (61.5 KB, 44 views)