Thread: Sammio for sale
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2017, 14:53

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaeton View Post
Oh dear I appear to have touched a nerve otherwise your response would not be so aggressive, if as you say you wrote an article then you would know the vehicle is currently in an illegal state, will you advise all potential buyers of this? Why mention amnesty which is something that stopped/closed years ago & has no relevance.
I didn't think the response was aggressive at all ...merely someone a bit annoyed at a third party making unfound and unresearched statements on the world wide web ...potential customers could well be reading this thread and might be put off by your 'inaccuracies'' ...that would certainly annoy me , if it was my car ...Richard was a whole lot more diplomatic than many others may have been ..
The phrase 'Ringer' suggests its had its identity changed , so I am led to believe...where's the evidence of that ? !!!!
The V5c not stating exactly what the changes are is , as Richard said , a paperwork exercise thats underway ...even when hes done it , the record online won't update straight away ...
V5c in the process of being altered doesn't render a car illegal ....

I would probably have done my homework a bit better before I came on here throwing accusations about ...

It's not my argument ...but justifies responses from people as , in the same way , potential buyers can read your damaging statements , they can read the replies putting their minds at rest too ...