View Single Post
Old 31st December 2015, 11:51

Paul L is on a distinguished road

Swifty - Thanks for the encouragement Tony and those wheel alignment links.

Unfortunately, my sloping driveway prevents me taking even the simplest of measurements with any confidence.

Thankfully, everything will be professionally aligned at a proper garage prior to the car's first MOT.

Only then will I know what I will have ended up with in terms of wheel alignment within the arch.

The key thing for me is that even if they don't look great, they will do to get me on the road, which has to be my main goal for 2016.

Then I can made a final decision on leaving them as they are, or "tweaking" them again, before I attempt to paint the car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2015 Fades Away:
I have been coughing ever since Christmas evening and am now completely knackered due to the impact this has on my sleep.

With no signs of improvement using "over the counter" stuff, I had to see the GP this morning to get some more powerful antibiotics.

Obviously, I have not been able to work on the car, when I had hoped to have at least started on the rear driver's side arch.

Instead, I will continue resting and look forward to restarting some time later in January.

Until then, take care, Paul.