Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Chat > General chatter

General chatter This is the place to talk about anything kit car related that doesn't come under any of the other categories

Old 31st May 2016, 17:42

Delbert is on a distinguished road
Default A long shot but desperately seeking sightings of Q66 ANJ

Hi,

Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you or your club members would be able to help me please?

I am from Dorset and was a long time owner of an 1980s Eagle RV Jeep kitcar from about 1986 through to 2003.
The DVLA records it as roadworthy up till 31st October 2015 and that it is now SORN so its still about.

I sold it in 2003 to a someone I believe was from Bournemouth.

I know its a long shot but I was hoping that another kitcar owner may have noticed it on the road or in a driveway/garage as there a very few about nowadays and could give me some clues to track it down.

When I sold it, it was black and had both soft and hard tops.

I am seriously wondering if it's still about and potentially available for sale or at least I would like to ask or see how it looks today.

I would love to get her back to a once loving owner now that I have the time and funds to love for it once again and get back into the scene I once loved.
Unfortunately this kit is well gone and has not been manufactured for almost 30 years so there is no new build option :-(

Would you be able to ask or forward my email around your club looking for any information or any help would be very appreciated.

Unfortunately the best picture I have of it shows it prior to renovation but it provides the best pictorial description of what I am looking for.
Note the front bumper, its has two square section bars and is unique to my old kitcar, there is also a cranked central grab bar going from the rear roll loop to the windscreen again unique.
The rear suspension is also a give away as it has a leaf spring setup and not the normal Cortina link rod and bushings normally found on these.

Any help or advice or just sightings would be really appreciated.

I can be contacted using email at simon@xswind.co.uk

Many thanks

Last edited by Delbert; 1st June 2016 at 08:28.. Reason: Added contact details
Available from eBay