Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Sammio Builds and discussions

Sammio Builds and discussions Sammio bodied car builds and specials

Old 14th July 2015, 20:29

Viatron is on a distinguished road
Default Free Parts and an update

Gents,
You may have noticed my recent absence and i believe you will also have spotted that my Navigator is on EvilBay.

Events have recently occured which mean a radical downsizing of my projects and tinkering will have to take place. Unfortunately Mrs V went for a routine spine MRI some weeks ago to try and sort out her dodgy back once and for all. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it the MRI showed the presence of a nerve sheath tumour in her spinal canal and low signal bone marrow. We are currently waiting to see a neuro surgeon at the QE in Birmingham hopefully in the next 7 days.

So what does this meen to you?

1. The Navigator is for sale on EBay but if anyone on here is seriously interested there is a deal to be done as my availability to mess with idiot buyers is shortly to be seriously curtailed. I wont let it go for much less than the starting price but if i know its going to a good home there is a deal to be done. Its MOT'd taxed and changed to Historic and insured. Havent changed the V5 yet in case it goes overseas as what it will need to be changed to may differ from what a UK buyer might want. i.e. "Triumph Ribble Navigator" Vs "Triumph Sports"

In addition i have 2 shelves of new and old parts including a 4 speed gearbox, fuel tank, tones of fastners and a lot of new unused parts, bushes bolts etc. The lot should go in the back of an estate car.
Im not looking for anything for it all but events mean that it is either gone in the next few days or its getting weighed in.

Obviously i may not be on here as much now so in closing thanks for watching my build and i wish all of you the best (BTW i still wouldnt resurrect the Sammio name!!! :-) )

Mac
Available from eBay
Old 14th July 2015, 20:35

Mister Towed is on a distinguished road

Really sorry to hear your news V. I wish you and Mrs V the very best of luck in the battle against her illness.
Old 14th July 2015, 20:59

swifty is on a distinguished road

So so sorry to hear of your news Mac and i hope for a speedy recovery for Mrs V.
Your build has been an inspiration to many on this forum as i am sure you are aware, its a shame you are unable to enjoy the fruits of your labour but hopefully the car goes to a good new home.
Old 14th July 2015, 21:47

Paul L is on a distinguished road

Mac - I'm sure that news has come as a big shock to you both.

But I really hope that the scan has allowed this to be caught in time for a successful treatment.

So I wish you and your wife all the best for the future.

Take care, Paul.
Old 15th July 2015, 09:50

Scottie22 is on a distinguished road

My sympathies Mac, I wish you both all the best for the future.
Old 15th July 2015, 13:17

jones is on a distinguished road

So sorry to hear that, I wish Mrs V a speedy recovery and you all the best - hopefully we will see you back here building a new project in the future.
Old 15th July 2015, 17:12

phil9 is on a distinguished road

all the very best mac ......its was great looking at your build hope to see you on here soon
Old 23rd July 2015, 11:24

nellieb is on a distinguished road

The initial shock is overwhelming! But they are much more prepared than a few years ago! Especially if caught early. Mine is terminal but you learn how to cope and live with it ! A good relationship is essential . You are both in my thoughts!