Just checked the weather forecast for Sunday. Oh dear. With my exi having a distinct lack of roofing of any description I may well opt for the Monday....looks the much better of the 2 days weather wise, unless anything significant changes in the next 12 hours.
Any other exi's planing on making the trip??