Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Italian Replica builds and chat

Italian Replica builds and chat Lamborghini, Ferrari, Lancia, any Italian replica car build and chat

Old 20th October 2015, 23:30

masterblaster3993 is on a distinguished road
Default 2004 lamborghini murcielago roadster replica for sale

SELLING FOR ONLY $19,500. 2004 Black on Black Lamborghini Murcielago Replica Roadster. Located in Avondale, Arizona. I am selling one of my Lamborghini replicas because I have two and barely have time to drive either of them. Built by Triangle G in Los Angeles in 2004 for around $50k. 1985 Pontiac Fiero engine, runs very well, it has been barely driven odometer and newly updated title reads 300 miles. Recently had $6,000 worth of work done on the car (receipts). I don't like selling used stuff unless it works perfectly. This car is ready to be driven and loved. Car has 17" Axis rims. There is not and never was a top to this car, or windows. Car is a permanent topless convertible, so be prepared to be seen. It is amazing owning one of these cars, everywhere you go people smile and wave at you. People walk up to you from nowhere. It is a great networking vehicle. Please have cash in hand before contacting me. No joy rides. Title in hand. Email: cpamillionaire@gmail.com call or text 213-841-7896 if you have any questions. For video of car and pictures go to. www.keymanelectronics.com
Available from eBay