Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Chat > General chatter

General chatter This is the place to talk about anything kit car related that doesn't come under any of the other categories

Old 10th August 2009, 19:45

raggey is on a distinguished road
Default new run

ive been asked to post this new run the tiger club are puting a chalange that no other club will have more cars on show
paul.

hi, i think you helped Nick Mupp before by posting the run 2 the sun on the robin hood owners forums? dont know if you've seen the thread in Events for the date above? would be grateful if you could copy + paste the latest info into that site?? could you please confirm that you've been able to do so? basically trying to get as many owners toghether as possible - 4 start points-1 meeting point ...details are i think clear. you can add my googlemail address as i'd be keen to hear from folks that are planning on coming so can get an idea of numbers markgreen450@googlemail.com
cheers mark g

This email has been sent from greengreenwood7 using a form at the URL below, which hides your email address from the email sender:
http://viatron.websitetoolbox.com/
Available from eBay