Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Sammio Builds and discussions

Sammio Builds and discussions Sammio bodied car builds and specials

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14th February 2012, 17:09

GazDavies is on a distinguished road
Default Gaz's Spyder build

I thought that I would start my own build thread, as much to keep a record for myself as anything else. I have started the process of stripping my Triumph Herald 1200 donor which I bought just a few weeks ago and to be honest, it was such a lovely car that I had second thoughts about using it for the sammio build. In the end though, it was always bought to be made into a Sammio Spyder and that is what will happen.

Car before starting the build

I have spent the day stripping the car down and have managed to take out all of the interior, which thankfully has had no nasty surprises so far with the foot wells in good condition

The roof is now off and also the bootlid, the rear lights are out and the wiring pulled back through so hopefully tomorrow will see the body tub removed when I will get a real look at the chassis.
Available from eBay