Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Chat > General chatter

General chatter This is the place to talk about anything kit car related that doesn't come under any of the other categories

Old 12th May 2010, 17:53
Kit Car Dreamer

lambogenie is on a distinguished road
Default Parallel designs at Stoneleigh kit car show!

Some of you will have already seen the thread entitled 'Parallel designs gone bust' on the lamboreplica forum. Well I have to say I saw PD at the 2010 Stoneleigh kit car show, so I picked up a brochure. Only customers cars on the stand, nothing of there own to display?
Reading through the brochure I noticed it said and I quote:

Parallel Designs is a member of ''The Guild Of Master Craftsmen''.

I check into this by visiting there website which showed no trace of PD. I then rung and asked and was told that Parallel designs is 'Definitely NOT a member of the Guild of Master Craftsmen!!' and was asked to forward the paperwork that I had picked up at the show so that they may take appropriate action. I also noticed that they are still advertising there address as Unit 9, Liongate Enterprise Park, Moden Road , Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 4PH which they have moved from on or about 15th March 2010. PD's website only now shows a mobile number? and they have no fixed address as yet? I for one wouldn't trust someone that has no fixed address, working off a mobile and lies about belonging to 'The Guild of Master Craftsmen', WOULD YOU!!
Available from eBay