Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Sammio Builds and discussions

Sammio Builds and discussions Sammio bodied car builds and specials

Old 23rd May 2014, 08:14

AndyP57 is on a distinguished road

Hi all. sorry if I've been out of touch recently but I was hit by a bug that put me in bed for a while. just about up and 'at it' now so will be in the workshop again after the weekend and I hope all that have been trying to get in touch have been contacted now (If not, please bear with me and i will do what I can to catch up).

As a 'heads up' we will soon be selling a Navigator which is already bonded on to a Spitfire chassis, cockpit lined and dash ready to take standard Spitfire instruments. It has a new 'Langys' loom already fitted along with Landrover rear lights and 7" headlight buckets . Nicely Paint finished in Red and has a V5. No engine currently fitted. I'm looking for sensible offers by PM but bear in mind that the kit with frame would be £1449, Paint at £1000, loom and electrics at around £150 and it comes with a good condition Chassis and running gear. Ask any questions by PM and I'm sure a deal can be made before I have to use a 'well known auction site'. My guess would be that it would be possible to finish in around 4 weeks. The reason I'm not finishing it here? I'm already part way through building 4 cars and time is precious.

Thanks guys. More news once I'm back in the saddle

Last edited by AndyP57; 23rd May 2014 at 08:16..
Available from eBay
Old 23rd May 2014, 14:58

Paul L is on a distinguished road

Andy - Glad to hear you are feeling better.

The unfinished Navigator kit sounds like a great way for someone to get one of these cars on the road.

Although I did have a quiet sob to myself when I read this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyP57 View Post
... My guess would be that it would be possible to finish in around 4 weeks...
Because at my current rate of progress I'll be lucky to finish mine in 4 years!!

Cheers, Paul.

PS
Did you get a chance to take some extra photos of #274 before it left the country?