Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Miglia Builds and discussion

Miglia Builds and discussion Miglia bodied builds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st February 2014, 18:39

DerbyDreamer is on a distinguished road
Default Another little project!

Evening all!

Thought I'd stop lurking and commit myself to publishing an introduction...

My name is Richard and I have been following the evolution of these beautiful machines over the last couple of years. Anyway, circumstances have, at last, conspired to allow me to start my build!

The body arrived on Monday and I have been trial fitting on a 1964 Vitesse 1600 chassis that I bought late last year. Like all things four wheeled in my life, they have already started to breed and now I have a 1967 2 litre (Sunday night eBay...!). Looks like the first chassis has to go now so I might try on the for sale board, before resorting to fleaBay...is that the done thing here - don't want to turn it into a market stall

So far body is sitting on frame and I got the Spitfire tank in today. Planning rear luggage store next - looks like B&Q for plywood this weekend then.

Hope that I can provide the same level of detail that some of you guys have done - started a blog at http://migliaspeedster.blogspot.co.uk/ which seems to make photo linking easy.

That's all for now,

Richard
Available from eBay