Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > For Sale / Wanted > Cars and Parts for sale, swap or wanted

Cars and Parts for sale, swap or wanted Cars, finished or in various states of undress, parts, swaps and wanted. Post here for Free

Old 28th July 2015, 18:33

cobra1 is on a distinguished road
Default Unfinished Pilgrim Sumo Mk3 for sale

It is with great reluctance that I am selling my Pilgrim Sumo Mark 3 AC cobra replica galvanised rolling chassis, this car is based on a Granda MK3 running gear (I have the V5). All parts have been shotblasted, all bearings replaced and bushes, and all have a professional paint finish. Granada diff rebuilt and painted; all brake lines fitted; fuel line fitted; brand new fuel tank; brand new rear drive shafts; brand new brake calipers and disks all round; brand new brake master cylinder; reconditioned mini heater; brand new radiator and I have done the steering column bush modification. No expense or time has been spared on this car, I have put hundreds of man hours into this project with 100% attention to detail (I am a perfectionist).
Photos on request as cannot upload for some reason.

I have receipts for every part purchased (running into thousands), photos of various stages of the project and I am currently in the process of rebuiliding a Rover V8 3.5. The block has been rebored, chemically cleaned and repainted, the crank shaft has been reground, brand new pistons and I will be selling this separately. Viewing the car is strongly recommended due to the quality of this build. I do have other parts that I have purchased and would be willing to sell.http://www.madabout-kitcars.com/foru...usa_snooty.gif
Available from eBay
Old 31st July 2015, 13:25

y cymro is on a distinguished road

You have pm
Old 11th August 2015, 19:05

cobra1 is on a distinguished road

Now sold