Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Sammio Builds and discussions

Sammio Builds and discussions Sammio bodied car builds and specials

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th October 2012, 09:22

stig mills is on a distinguished road
Default GT6 2.5 donor for sale tax exempt

GT6 2.5 with overdrive and full syncromesh donor rolling chassis. It is known as a rotaflex drive as it has the doughnuts on the drive shafts. This has been taken in part exchange. It has been renovated, no rust on chassis, it is in good condition all around. I am told "the engine runs as smooth as silk". It comes complete with a wiring harness and steering column, pedals and master cylinders. It also comes with a radiator and fan. Starter and pump and coil look new, it has an alty looking very good. It has twin carbs and a chrome filter. The body was a Cordite I believe but has been removed and scrapped as it had been fitted badly and some untidy alterations had been made.
It also has rear shocks, a gearbox shaped cover and a 2 into 1 exhaust. The rear has the lowering kit fitted.
The wire wheels can be purchased separately if required otherwise a set of standard Spitfire wheels will bolt on to the 4 bolt hubs.
It is registered as a Sammio Cordite on the V5 and listed as Historic vehicle in the taxation class. The V5 states 2.0 but it is 2.5 high compression and is correctly numbered on the log book, the engine number is MM6467HE. It is MOT'd until March 2013.
I also have a British Motor Industry Heritage trust certificate confirming that it was built in Coventry on 21st Aug 1972
I also have a new chassis plate for it and a pair of second hand chrome front springs. It has new plugs and points etc.
How much would you like to buy it for?
I also have a set of 15" wires with new tubes and new hub adaptors with spinners to fit the Spit hubs, these can be sold separately, please make an offer. I am just getting rid of this disaster of an attempt to build a car.
Please ring 01623 655522 Stuart
I can deliver at 1.50 per mile from Nottingham.
http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/v...t=DSCN3152.jpg

Last edited by stig mills; 16th October 2012 at 18:57.. Reason: spelling
Available from eBay