After a winter distracted by helping with an engine conversion and overhaul of another car, my car time and energy quota is now free to use on the Marlin.
At the last track day I attended I kept running out of brakes and in the process warped and cracked discs. I always knew I was running at the top end of the braking envelope of the sliding calipers and 260mm (f&r) brake setup, but had generally got by. The last couple of track days I've been pushing harder, which ultimately put me beyong the capabilities of the 260mm arrangement, so I decided not to replace with the same.
This weekend I've done the bulk of the fabrication - certainly the more difficult alignment elements - to fit 280mm MG ZS disc front and rear, with HiSpec 4-pot calipers.
A couple of pictures:
Don't worry about the position of the bleed nipples - I've only used one rear and one front caliper to locate the mounts for all wheels, so on the RHD of the car the bleed nipples are on the bottom of the calipers.